GDC Summer is an all-digital event offering 3 days of talks, skill development sessions and workshops bringing together the most recognised experts and developers in the industry.
Eight swiss studios, part of the SwissGames Showcase, will participate in a B2B matchmaking event, organised by industry partner MeetToMatch.
- Stelex Software – «Monorail Stories»
- Echtzeit – «Whoop Arcade»
- Stray Fawn Studio – «The Wandering Village»
- Lukyantsev Company – «Wild Planet»
- Naraven Games – «Backfirewall»
- Stardust – «AVA – an interactive fairytale»
- Violet Saint – «Moroi»
- Caustique Games – «Team:Cars»
Within the frame of GDC’s event schedule, Stelex Software and Caustique Games have been selected to compete among the 10 final candidates for the GDC Pitch competition, the conference’s heated competition where developers get to pitch their games to an opinionated panel of publishers and a live online audience, followed by questions, advice, and feedback. The judges declare the day’s “Best Pitch” and award a free GDC 2021 All-Access pass.