«Team : Cars» by Caustique Games is taking part in EuroPlay Video Game Contest
Friday, 28 August 2020
19:00 – 20:30 CEST
Online Event: Sign up to watch the show here
- United Kingdom, Ukie
- Australia, IGEA – Interactive Games & Entertainment Association
- Belgium, BelgianGames
- Czech Republic, GDACZ – Czech Game Developers Association
- Latvia, Latvian Game Developers Association
- Poland, Indie Games Poland
- Romania, RGDA – Romanian Game Developers Association
- Serbia, SGA – Serbian Games Association
- Switzerland, The Swiss Arts Council Pro Helvetia
- Belarus, BelGameDev
- Ukraine, Ukraine GameDev Nation
- Bulgaria, SYSF Bulgaria
- The Netherlands, Dutch Games Association
- Spain, DEV – Desarrollo Español de Videojuegos
- Italy, IDEA – Italian Interactive Digital Entertainment Association
For the first time ever, 15 studios from 15 countries will battle to be crowned the first EuroPlay champion!
Ukie, the association for UK interactive entertainment, has united with trade associations like FLEGA (Flemish) GDACZ, (Czechia), GIC (Poland), RGDA (Romania), SGA (Serbia), IGEA (Australia), Pro Helvetia (Switzerland) and the Latvian game association to launch The EuroPlay Games Contest this summer.
Taking place on Friday 28 August during Gamescom and hosted by Mr Midas, EuroPlay will show the best unreleased games from across Europe in a live showcase on Twitch in a Eurovision-style contest.
Finalists will be selected by each nation’s association or trade body to represent their nation in the competition. Developers who make it to EuroPlay will then have the chance to show off their game in the form of a short trailer. Once all the entries have been broadcast, a public vote will be conducted on Twitter to crown the inaugural EuroPlay Contest champion. During the contest, journalists, influencers and publishers will have a chance to meet the teams behind each competing game during a dedicated video-conference call.
Competing for Switzerland, «Team : Cars» by Caustique Games is a racing, car combat game. The game is currently part of our SwissGames Showcase mentoring programme and has also been listed finalist for 2020 GDC Pitch.
The live event will be streamed across Ukie’s Twitch, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook – You may also register here. Voting is only open during the duration of the live event.