All the details about the Call on Cinéforom’s website here
Applications for the call for new audiovisual work for authors of the French-speaking part of Switzerland (Romandie) are open!
Cinéforom, in partnership with SRG SSR, opens up a third Call for Projects. The
foundation is looking for digital experiences (Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality,
interactive films, etc.). The Innovation Support is open to any audiovisual work whose flow can be modified by the spectator, through her/his control of the point of view or another form of interactivity.
The competition offers:
• 4 grants amounting to CHF 25 000.- each for writing and research
• 2 grants amounting to CHF 175 000.- each for production (100 000.- from Cinéforom and 75 000.- from SRG SSR)
• 1 Invitation to the next Atelier Grand Nord XR (Focal Prize)
The application deadline is set to Tuesday 21 September 2021.
The selected projects will be announced early November during the Geneva
International Film Festival (GIFF).
The entries will be examined on:
• The artistic proposition and the originality of its creative device
• The innovative use of digital tools
• The financial feasibility
• The production calendar – projects planning to be finished within two years will be