All the details about the Call can be found on Cinéforom’s website here
Applications for the call for new audiovisual work for authors of the French-speaking part of Switzerland (Romandie) are open!
Cinéforom and SRG SSR have opened their first call for projects of 2022. The
foundation is looking for digital experiences (Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality, Interactive films, etc.). The Innovation Support is open to any audiovisual work whose flow can be modified by the spectator, through her/his control of the point of view or another form of interactivity.
The competition offers:
• 2 grants amounting to CHF 25 000.- each for writing and research
• 1 grants amounting to CHF 175 000.- for production
The application deadline is set to Monday 28 February 2022.
The entries will be examined on:
- The artistic proposition and the originality of its creative device
- The innovative use of digital tools
- The potential for developing specific skills in the fields of digital creation in French-speaking Switzerland
- The financial feasibility
- The production calendar – projects planning to be finished within two years will be favoured