Apply and take part in the SwissGames delegation to Game Connection Europe in Paris. The next international SwissGames delegation will bring the best game studios of the country to the Game Connection. In order to gather an outstanding delegation, Pro Helvetia is launching a call for participation for Swiss companies and indies eager to present their projects and reach out to international markets. Join this Matchmaking event with over 2700 publishers, distributors, and developers looking for new games, partners, and service providers.
Six studios will benefit from the following at the Game Connection Europe 2022:
- Full access to the matchmaking platform
- 2 professional passes
- A dedicated meeting space
- Exhibition design and material
- Promotional coverage before and during the Matchmaking event.
Pro Helvetia does not cover nor arrange accommodation and travel costs.
The application must include:
- A short description of your game(s) outlining the platform, type, genre, gameplay, targeted audience and current development stage (prototype required)
- Visual material (playable demo, walkthrough, screenshots, link to a trailer, etc.)
- Your expectations and goals for participating in the fair
- A press kit
- Your contact details and any relevant links (website, etc.)
- This call is aimed at interactive content designed for computers, mobile phones, tablets, game consoles, virtual reality headsets or similar devices, and any other type of digital content requiring a high degree of interaction from the user.
- The project possesses formal and design quality, a high degree of innovation, and potential marketability.
- Project execution must meet professional standards.
- The principal project owner must be of Swiss nationality or resident in Switzerland.
- The applicant owns the copyright and rights of use of the project.
- Applicants may submit projects up to seven years after their graduation or within the first seven years of establishing a company (latest year of establishment: 2015).
Please note that by participating in this call, you are fully aware of possible travel restrictions and requirements under local legislation in regard to COVID-19 vaccination as well as of the personal responsibility it implies for you.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with Jakob Lienhard: firstname.lastname@example.org
To take part in this delegation, please send your application via this link before 18 July 2022. We look forward to learning about your game and can provide you an answer to the open call by latest 8th of August 2022.