Apply and take part in the SwissGames delegation to VR Days Europe in Rotterdam. The next international SwissGames delegation will bring the best XR studios of the country to VR Days Europe. In order to gather an outstanding delegation, Pro Helvetia is launching a call for participation for Swiss companies and indies eager to present their projects and reach out to international markets. Join this event with over 100 companies and 150 speakers from more than 60 different countries looking for new projects and partners!
Three studios will benefit from the following at VR Days Europe 2022:
- Full access to the matchmaking platform
- 2 professional passes
- A dedicated exhibition space
- Promotional coverage before and during the Matchmaking event.
- Financial support for accommodation & travel expenses (500 CHF/studio)
The application must include:
- A short description of your game(s) outlining the platform, type, genre, gameplay, targeted audience, and current development stage (prototype required)
- Visual material (playable demo, walkthrough, screenshots, link to a trailer, etc.)
- Your expectations and goals for participating in the fair
- A press kit
- Your contact details and any relevant links (website, etc.)
- This call is aimed at interactive content designed for computers, mobile phones, tablets, game consoles, virtual reality headsets, or similar devices, and any other type of digital content requiring a high degree of interaction from the user.
- The project possesses formal and design quality, a high degree of innovation, and potential marketability.
- Project execution must meet professional standards.
- The principal project owner must be of Swiss nationality or resident in Switzerland.
- The applicant owns the copyright and rights of use of the project.
- Applicants may submit projects up to seven years after their graduation or within the first seven years of establishing a company (latest year of establishment: 2015).
Please note that by participating in this call, you are fully aware of possible travel restrictions and requirements under local legislation in regard to COVID-19 vaccination as well as of the personal responsibility it implies for you.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with Jakob Lienhard: firstname.lastname@example.org
To take part in this delegation, please send your application via this link before 18 July. We look forward to learning about your game and can provide you with an answer to the open call by latest 8 August 2022.