Find the SwissGames booth in Hall 4.1, booth B021/C-030, in the gamescom Business Area
The international SwissGames delegation will bring 19 Swiss game studios to Gamescom and Devcom in Cologne, one of the biggest events in the world dedicated to interactive entertainment and the leading industry trade fair for promotion, networking, and matchmaking. The studios will present their projects and reach out to international markets. Throughout the week, the Swiss studios forming the delegation will be taking part in a series of events, awards, pitches, and matchmaking sessions.
This year’s delegation brings many different skills to Cologne; from interactive content designed for computers, mobile phones, and tablets to game consoles. The presented projects range from strategy, tactical adventure, and rogue-like up to horror or card-based workplace adventure and more. More than half of this year’s delegation is attending a trade fair for the very first time. Look forward to discovering novelties and never-before-seen content at this year’s Gamescom! Click on the selected projects below to learn about each individual game.
Here are the selected studios and their projects for Gamescom and Devcom 2022
- Tavernacle! by Dama Dama Games
- Plank Builders by Diditopia Games GmbH
- Pocket Oasis by knit’n’purl game studio llc
- [I] doesn’t exist – a modern text adventure by LUAL Games
- Captain Velvet Meteor : The Jump+ Dimensions by Momo-Pi Studio
- Kandria by Shirakumo Games
- Dancing Cube by Soft Mountain
- The Wandering Village by Stray Fawn Studio
- Seven Dwarfs: Legends Untold by Surprised Turtle Studios
- Crowned MOBA by Crowned.gg
- Circle of Kerzoven by Kerzoven
- Legion Hearts by Kreidenwerk
- Castle Come by LaufLauf
- Henry by Lululu Entertainment
- Aestik by Hooded Traveler Games
- Ultimate Godspeed by Ninoko
- Grimoire Groves by Stardust
- Sanatorium – A Mental Asylum Simulator by Zeitglas
Following a call for participation, Swiss studios from all different regions of Switzerland applied with their projects. The selection of this delegation was made by a panel of international experts.