The next international SwissGames delegation will bring the best Swiss game studios to GDC; thethe world’s largest game industry showcase. To support Swiss game studios to build relationships with the international game industry and to access the global market, Pro Helvetia and Swissnex in San Francisco co-organize the SwissGames delegation and targeted activities for the selected Swiss game studios looking to advance their skills and career.
Meet the studios
- The Wandering Village by Stray Fawn Studio The Wandering Village is a city-building simulation game on the back of a giant, wandering creature. Build your settlement and form a symbiotic relationship with the colossus. Will you survive together in this hostile, yet beautiful post-apocalyptic world, contaminated by poisonous plants?
- Sanatorium – A Mental Asylum Simulator by Zeitglas The year is 1923. The lines between modern psychiatric treatments and pseudoscience are still vague. Enter the Sanatorium to diagnose and treat your patients. Struggle with moral decisions and society’s expectations – but tread carefully, as your supervisors may discover… that you are an impostor.
- Don’t Be Estranger by Naraven Games Jade is a student who can’t wait to finish high school and dive into adulthood. But as the graduation ceremony approaches, her high school seems to be closing in on her and not wanting to let her go. This familiar place then turns into a macabre playground for this strange silhouette which seems to be stalking her.
- PatchWorld by PatchXR Patchworld is a music Metaverse creator tool to make musical worlds, produce and attend virtual concerts, build custom instruments and jam together with friends from around the world.
- Wéko The Mask Gatherer by SIRO GAMES The game takes place into a world that becomes gradually open for the player to explore at his will. The access to certain regions being closed at the beginning of the game will require the completion of multiple quests.
- Psychotic Bathtub – The Story of an Escalating Mind. And Ducks. by natsha You find yourself as Ophelia in your bathtub and interact with the environment: Argue with your rubber duck, drink wine, add more bathwater. Each of your interactions threatens to escalate and has consequences: You drown your duck, the wine turns into poison, the bathroom is flooded. And so you move through the disorder towards different endings.
- Pocket Oasis by knit’n’purl game studio LLC Pocket Oasis is a gardening simulator that is completely hand-drawn with watercolor. It is a relaxing Tamagotchi style game where the player has 5-10 minutes a couple of times a day to relax and check out.
- Munch by Mac n Cheese Games Gmbh In a medieval time, an alchemical accident now causes mutations to outpace evolution in the animal kingdom. Control a small innocent creature in a new fight for dominance, eating your way up the food chain to mutate new abilities and grow into the ultimate apex predator. A 3D 3rd-person action roguelite with a unique evolution mechanic.
- Ultimate Godspeed by Ninoko Place unique objects on the racetrack and bring chaos to the race! Use different objects like ramps, platforms, holes or mischievous traps. Then race each other, with one goal in mind: creating the shortest path for yourself or the most pain for your opponents.
- Seven Dwarfs: Legends Untold by Surprised Turtle Studios “Seven Dwarfs: Legends Untold” is a co-op action roguelike game for up to four players with seven unique characters and a wide range of upgrades that build the characters as the players face hordes of enemies in fast-paced combat.
- Pool Party by Lakeview Games Pool Party is a fast-paced chaotic physics-based party game for up to 4 players where you’ll rediscover the satisfying physics of pool! Channel your inner pool ball and battle against your friends across various game modes using an exciting blend of strategy and skill to become the king of the party !
- Circle of Kerzoven by Team Kerzoven In Circle of Kerzoven you take the role of a leader, delegated to build new settlements in remote corners of the empire. In places where nature is wild and legends are more alive than we may think. Experience the challenges of different seasons and climates in a world, where every animal and every plant tries to survive, while you lead your villagers.
- Castle Come by LaufLauf Assemble a walking fortress and scout through a strange land full of bandits and other walking fortresses, to the edge of the world and beyond. Scavenge the enemy fortresses you defeat for new parts, and build your way from an agile little fortling into a deadly, hulking monster machine.
- Turtles! by Twisted BrainZ Turtles is an action-puzzle inspired by the old famous arcade game frogger. Help Bonnie and the other cute turtles to get to the sea.
- Somnos by Studio SETSAMA Somnos, the daughter of the fallen goddess Nox, is trying to escape the tragic fate that awaits her in the world of the dead. To survive, she will have to outwit the traps of the gods in the mortal world and confront her worst enemy in order to unravel the mystery of her past.