Deadline for all calls: 16 July 2023
To apply for the following platforms
Game Connection Europe 2023
VR Days Europe 2023
Please fill out this form by latest 16 July 2023.
Pro Helvetia is launching 2 Open Calls for the last two SwissGames delegations this year. Please find all the information concerning Game Connection Europe and VR Days Europe in the paragraphs below. Deadline for all Open Calls: 16 July 2023.
Game Connection Europe & VR Days Europe
The last international SwissGames delegations of the year will bring the best Swiss game studios to two indie game events in Europe dedicated to interactive entertainment and gaming.
In order to gather an outstanding delegation, Pro Helvetia is launching a call for participation for the two events to all Swiss companies and indie studios eager to present their projects and reach out to international markets.
- A dedicated exhibition space in the business area
- Exhibition design and material and prints
- 2 professional passes (presence of 2 people/studio is expected)
- Full access to the matchmaking platform
- Promotional coverage before and during the events
Pro Helvetia does not cover nor arrange accommodation and travel costs.
To take part in one of the two or both delegations, see link below.
Application dossier, eligibility criteria and other info
The application dossier should include:
- A short description of your game(s) outlining the platform, type, genre, gameplay, targeted audience and current development stage (prototype required)
- Visual material (playable demo, walkthrough, screenshots, link to a trailer, etc.)
- Your expectations and goals for participating in the fairs
- A press kit
- Your contact details and any relevant links (website, etc.)
- These calls are aimed at interactive content designed for computers, mobile phones, tablets, game consoles, virtual reality headsets or similar devices, and any other type of digital content requiring a high degree of interaction from the user.
- The project possesses formal and design quality, a high degree of innovation and potential marketability.
- Project execution must meet professional standards.
- The principal project owner must be of Swiss nationality or resident in Switzerland.
- The applicant owns copyright and rights of use of the project.
- Applicants may submit projects up to seven years after their graduation or within the first seven years of establishing a company (latest year of establishment: 2016).
Please note that by participating in these calls, you are fully aware of possible travel restrictions and requirements under local legislation in regard to COVID-19 vaccination as well as of the personal responsibility it implies for you. If you have any questions, please get in touch with Marina Anken: email@example.com