9 March 2020
25-29 August 2020
Apply and take part in the SwissGames delegation to Cologne
The next international SwissGames delegation will bring the best game studios of the country to Cologne, to the biggest event in the world dedicated to interactive entertainment and the leading industry trade fair for promotion, networking, and matchmaking.
In order to gather an outstanding delegation, Pro Helvetia is launching a call for participation to all Swiss companies and indie studios eager to present their projects and reach out to international markets.
14 studios will be selected and will benefit from the following services at Gamescom:
- A dedicated exhibition space within the SwissGames booth, located in the Business Area
- Exhibition design and material, prints and presentation device
- 2 professional passes (presence of 2 people/studio is expected)
- Full access to the matchmaking platform
- Promotional coverage before and during the showcase
- Information day &pitching event (11 June 2020)
- Coaching event (30 June 2020)
Pro Helvetia does not cover nor arrange accommodation and travel costs.
The studios can apply for the delegation with or without a dedicated exhbition space.
To take part in this delegation, please send your application to Oliver Miescher before 9 March. The application dossier should include:
- A short description of your game(s) outlining its platform, genre, gameplay, targeted audience, and current development stage
- Visual material (screenshots, link to a trailer, etc.)
- Your expectations and goals for participating to Gamescom
- A press kit, if available
- Your contact details and any relevant links (website, etc.)
We are looking forward to discovering your game and will come back to you shortly before 12 April.