2 May 2022
Apply and take part in the SwissGames delegation to Cologne
The next international SwissGames delegation will bring 14 Swiss game studios to Gamescom in Cologne, one of the biggest events in the world dedicated to interactive entertainment and the leading industry trade fair for promotion, networking, and matchmaking.
In order to gather an outstanding delegation, Pro Helvetia is launching a call for participation for Swiss indie studios eager to present their projects and reach out to international markets.
14 studios will be selected and will benefit from the following services at Gamescom:
- A dedicated exhibition space within the SwissGames booth, located in the Business Area
- Exhibition design and material, prints and presentation device
- 2 professional passes (presence of 2 people/studio is expected)
- Full access to the matchmaking platform
- Promotional coverage before and during Gamescom
- Pro Helvetia does not cover nor arrange accommodation and travel costs.
- The studios can apply for the delegation with or without a dedicated exhbition space.
To take part in this delegation, please fill in this form before 2 May.
The application should include:
- A short description of your game(s) outlining its platform, genre, gameplay, targeted audience, and current development stage (prototype required)
- Visual material (playable demo, walkthrough, screenshots, link to a trailer, etc.)
- Your expectations and goals for participating to Gamescom
- A press kit
- Your contact details and any relevant links (website, etc.)
- This call is aimed at interactive content designed for computers, mobile phones, tablets, game consoles, virtual reality headsets or similar devices, and any other type of digital content requiring a high degree of interaction from the user.
- The project possesses formal and design quality, a high degree of innovation and potential marketability.
- Project execution must meet professional standards.
- The principal project owner must be of Swiss nationality or resident in Switzerland.
- The applicant owns copyright and rights of use of the project.
- Applicants may submit projects up to seven years after their graduation or within the first seven years of establishing a company (latest year of establishment: 2015).
Please note that by participating to this call, you are fully aware of possible travel restrictions and requirements under local legislation in regard to COVID-19 vaccination as well as of the personal responsibility it implies for you.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with Jakob Lienhard