18 April 2021
Apply and take part in the SwissGames delegation to GDC online in July and get connected with the US industry by our partner swissnex San Francisco.
The next international SwissGames delegation will bring promising Swiss game studios to GDC online, the digital version of the leading industry trade fair event for promotion, networking and matchmaking.
- US Game Industry Week, online: 31 May – 4 June 2021
- GDC, online: 19 – 23 July 2021
In order to gather an outstanding delegation, Pro Helvetia is launching a call for participation to all Swiss companies and indies eager to present their project to the international stage and reach out to international markets. The collaboration with swissnex San Francisco guarantees to bring a lot more action to the GDC online version, implementing the program with an extra week of webinars, one-to-one meetings with US industry experts, skills development and coaching to get the developers prepared for GDC online.
10 studios will be selected and will benefit from the following services:
- 2 Professional passes to GDC online
- Full access to the matchmaking platforms and the conference
- Promotional coverage before and during the event.
- Full Access to the US Game Industry Week organized by swissnex San Francisco.
To take part in this delegation, please fill in this form before 18 April 2021.
The application dossier should include:
- A short description of your game(s) outlining the platform, type, genre, gameplay, targeted audience and current development stage (prototype required)
- Visual material (screenshots, link to a trailer, etc.)
- Your expectations and goals for participating in the fair
- A press kit
- Your contact details and any relevant links (website, etc.)
- GDC online is aimed at interactive content designed for computers, mobile phones, tablets, game consoles, virtual reality headsets or similar devices, and any other type of digital content requiring a high degree of interaction from the user.
- The project possesses formal and design quality, a high degree of innovation and potential marketability.
- Project execution must meet professional standards.
- The principal project owner must be of Swiss nationality or resident in Switzerland.
- The applicant owns copyright and rights of use of the project.
- Applicants may submit projects up to seven years after their graduation or within the first seven years of establishing a company (latest date of establishment: 1 April 2014).