21 June 2021
Apply and take part in the SwissGames delegation to poland in october
Within the framework of the 100 years anniversary of the Embassy of Switzerland in Poland, Swiss game studios will have the chance to join a delegation to Central Europe’s largest indie game developers conference with an exciting programme:
- Game Jam, Poznan, 19-21 October
- Game Industry Conference, Poznan, 21-24 October
- Visits of studios and publishers, Warsaw, 25 October
The Game Industry Conference (GIC) in Poland offers game developers the opportunity to present and showcase their games to business partners, publishers and investors, attend workshops and exchange with peers. In addition, the realization a Polish-Swiss GameJam co-organised with the Embassy of Switzerland offers an added value for playful matchmakings and new contacts. The SwissGames presence in Poland is rounded off with local visits of Polish game studios and publishers in Warsaw. These visits enable emerging talents to get to know the well established Polish game industry, learn more about their game production processes and exchange knowledge with peers.
Pro Helvetia is launching a call for participation to all Swiss companies eager to present their products. A total of four studios part of the Swiss delegation will be supported by Pro Helvetia and the Embassy of Switzerland in Poland and benefit from the following services:
- A SwissGames exhibition space at GIC
- Professional passes for the exhibition and the conference (max. 2 persons/studio)
- Full access to the matchmaking platform
- Full financial support for accommodation & train travel in Poland (max. 2 persons/studio)
- Reimbursement of 200 CHF/studio for travel expenses to Poland
- Free access to the Game Jam
- Free access to the studio visits
To take part in this delegation, please fill in this form before 21 June 2021.
The application dossier should include:
- A short description of your game(s) outlining the platform, type, genre, gameplay, targeted audience and current development stage (prototype required)
- Visual material (screenshots, link to a trailer, etc.)
- Your expectations and goals for participating in the fair
- A press kit
- Your contact details and any relevant links (website, etc.)
- This call is aimed at interactive content designed for computers, mobile phones, tablets, game consoles, virtual reality headsets or similar devices, and any other type of digital content requiring a high degree of interaction from the user.
- The project possesses formal and design quality, a high degree of innovation and potential marketability.
- Project execution must meet professional standards.
- The principal project owner must be of Swiss nationality or resident in Switzerland.
- The applicant owns copyright and rights of use of the project.
- Applicants may submit projects up to seven years after their graduation or within the first seven years of establishing a company (latest date of establishment: 2014).
Please note that by participating to this call, you are fully aware of possible travel restrictions and requirements under local legislation in regard to COVID-19 vaccination as well as of the personal responsibility it implies for you.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with Sanjna Seralvo.
A response to your application will be sent before 9 July 2021.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!