Game Developers Conference (GDC), San Francisco
16-20 March 2020
Apply and take part in the SwissGames delegation to San Francisco in March 2020.
The next international SwissGames delegation will bring the best Swiss game studios to Game Developers Conference (GDC), the biggest event in the world dedicated to interactive entertainment and the leading industry trade fair event for promotion, networking and matchmaking.
In order to gather an outstanding delegation, Pro Helvetia is launching a call for participation to all Swiss companies and indies eager to present their project to the international stage and reach out to international markets. The collaboration with Swissnex San Francisco guarantees to bring a lot more action to the delegation 2020, implementing the program with a range of events and support (Game Connection America, European Game Showcase, Courage XL etc).
15 studios will be selected and will benefit from the following services:
- A dedicated exhibition space within the SwissGames area
- Full access to the matchmaking platform
- 2 Professional passes (presence of 2 people/studio is expected)
- Exhibition design and material, prints and presentation device
- Promotional coverage before and during the event.
- Kick Off & Pitching Event (Bern, 15.01.20)
- Coaching Event (Zurich, 13.02.20)
- Kick Off Event (San Francisco, 15.03.20)
- Financial support for accomodation & travel expenses (1000chf/studio)
Please notice: You can also apply for the package without having your own exhibition booth!
To take part in this delegation, please send your application to email@example.com before November 2nd.
The application dossier should include:
- A short description of your game(s) outlining the platform, type, genre, gameplay, targeted audience and current development stage (prototype required). Visual material (screenshots, link to a trailer, etc.)
- Your expectations and goals for participating in the fair
- A press kit (if available)
- Your contact details and any relevant links (website, etc.)