The next international SwissGames delegation will bring the best Swiss game studios to Nordic Game Conference online (2-7 November 2021)
In order to gather an outstanding delegation, Pro Helvetia is launching a call for participation to all Swiss companies and indies eager to present their project to the international stage and reach out to international markets.
10 studios will be selected and will benefit from the following services:
- Full access to the matchmaking platform MeetToMatch
- Online Dev Pass to access the conference and other content at NGC
- Access to online Publisher Market
- The SwissGames showcase is aimed at interactive content designed for computers, mobile phones, tablets, game consoles, virtual reality headsets or similar devices, and any other type of digital content requiring a high degree of interaction from the user.
- The projects possesses formal and design quality, a high degree of innovation and potential marketability.
- Project execution must meet professional standards.
- The principal project owner must be of Swiss nationality or resident in Switzerland.
- The applicant owns copyright and rights of use of the project.
- Applicants may submit projects up to seven years after their graduation or within the first seven years of establishing a company (latest date of establishment: 2014).
Applications are only accepted via the Google form link.
Please contact Oliver Miescher, if you have any questions.