24 February 2020
Nordic Game Conference, Malmö
27-29 May 2020
Apply and take part in the SwissGames delegation to Malmö in May 2020
The next international SwissGames delegation will bring Swiss game studios to Nordic Game Conference in Malmö, Sweden. 2020 marks the 17th edition of this leading game conference in Northern Europe. Besides being a meeting place for the highly successful game developers of Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden, Nordic is a strategic place to meet business people from the game industry at a smaller and a more intimate venue. Nordic Game is about matchmaking, networking and promoting your game and technology.
This year, thanks to an unique collaboration with Arctic Game Lab (Sweden), the Swiss delegation will benefit from additional and tailored formats as roundtables with experts, pitch session and a networking event. These events are specially created for Swiss and Swedish game developers and are organized by Pro Helvetia and Arctic Game Lab with the support of the Embassy of Switzerland in Sweden and Trade Point Nordics.
Pro Helvetia is launching a call for participation to all Swiss companies and indies eager to present their products. SwissGames will have an exhibition space within the Nordic expo hall, in collaboration with Arctic Game Lab. The studios can apply for the delegation with or without a dedicated exhbition space.
Up to 6 studios will be supported by Pro Helvetia and will benefit from the following services:
- A dedicated exhibition space within the SwissGames booth
- Professional passes for the exhibition and the conference
- Full access to the matchmaking platform
- Speed meeting event with experts
- Pitch event with investors and other experts from the game industry
- Invitation to the Swiss-Swedish reception
- Financial support for accommodation & travel expenses (500 chf/studio)
- Promotional coverage before and during the event
To take part in this delegation, please send your application to Adriana Garibay before 24 February. The application dossier should include:
- A short description of your game(s) outlining the platform, type, genre, gameplay, targeted audience and current development stage
- Visual material (screenshots, link to a trailer, etc.)
- Playable version game or prototype
- Your expectations and goals for participating to Nordic
- Your contact details and any relevant links (website, etc.)
We are looking forward to discovering your game and will come back to you shortly after 9 March.